- A valid Driver’s License or other positive identification is required for all rentals.
- All rentals must be PAID IN ADVANCE - no exceptions.
- There will be a $20 charge on returned checks.
- A 35% charge may apply to reservations cancelled or changed within 24hrs of pick-up/delivery.
- A deposit is required on certain items and will be refunded providing the item is returned on time, fueled, clean, and in good, working order.
- Damage Waiver is NOT insurance. Customer may decline Damage Waiver with a Certificate of Insurance with Loss Payee made to Green Mountain Rental on file. Damage Waiver claims are at the TOTAL DISCRETION of Green Mountain Rental.
- A cleaning charge may be assessed for items returned excessively dirty.
- Customer is responsible for any property damage or personal injury sustained while items are being loaded into or out of the customer’s vehicle.
- Customer is responsible to secure items to prevent damage from rolling or shifting during transport.
Note: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract. Click here to view the complete Rental Terms & Conditions Contract.